30-Day Return Policy
To assist Customers with returns, the Company has established the following procedures, which apply to all returns for refund, repurchase or exchange:
- All merchandise must be returned to the Company by the Customer who purchased it directly from the Company.
- The return must be accompanied by:
- The original packing slip and/or order number; and
- The unused portion of the product in its original container.
- Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials should be used in packaging the product(s) being returned for replacement. Customers should use the best and most economical means of returning the package.
- All returns must be shipped to the Company with the shipping pre-paid.
- The Company does not accept shipping-collect packages (C.O.D.).
- Shipping charges and commissions paid are not refundable.
- Refunds are placed back on the original form of payment.
The risk of loss in shipping for returned product is solely on the Customer. If any returned product is not received by the Company’s distribution center, it is the responsibility of the Customer to trace the shipment. If the returning items are not received by the Company within 30 days from the initial return request, the return will be void.
Once an order is processed, it cannot be cancelled or altered. If you have any questions about our shipping or return policy, or about a current order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include as much information as possible, including your name and order number as well as shade/style of items if applicable.