Introducing the ALL-NEW Everra Vitamin C Moisturizer!
This moisturizer is a nourishing anti-aging treatment rich with Vitamin C, antioxidants, and Dead Sea Minerals.
The ingredients work together to penetrate beyond the top layer of skin to stimulate collagen production which helps to increase skin elasticity and firmness. It aides in helping to reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; leaving your skin feeling fresh and supple.
- Natural and generally safe for all skin types; even sensitive skin!
- Free of Mineral Oils, Formaldehydes, Lanolins, GMOs and Dyes
- Rich in antioxidants – helps with anti-aging
- Vitamin C – A rich antioxidant that promotes collagen production, help firm skin and diminish fine lines. Vitamin C is also known for boosting immunity and fighting inflammation. Can aid in repairing, decreasing redness, even skin tone and protect skin from sun or future damage.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice – Helps soothe skin and contains anti-inflammatory properties. Can aid in healing burns and wounds and reduce scarring
- Lavandula Angustifolia – Works by unclogging pores and reducing inflammation when applied. Lavender helps prevent acne from developing, while treating existing blemishes. Due to its natural anti-inflammatory properties, lavender can aid in the soothing of irritated skin.
- Citrus Limon – This potent citrus contains strong anti-tyrosinase properties. By inhibiting tyrosinase production, lemon may help with unsightly dark circles under the eyes, or dark age spots on the skin.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract – Green tea extract is included to provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. This extract may help to soothe and calm the skin, while also providing protection against collagen degradation and skin discoloration.
- Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract – Also known as Apple Extract, is great for two things: anti-aging and skin-smoothing. It is high in antioxidants to protect your skin from free radicals, and help to maintain youthful elasticity for longer.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.